Saturday, March 5, 2011

news!!

MY SISTER BAKAL DIPINANG ORANG!!HAHAHAHA :DDD
really can't believe that sh'e gonna get married..she's only 22 and that guy is 24..
still young right?? but we can't stop the person who wants to get married....
hmm..then I'll be the only one left in this home as my brother and sister gotta live in S'pore...
then I'll be the victim of doing all the house chores...haishhh....
even right now it's already be me...

EXAM!!!!
haven't read any books yet..cooool rite?
really have no moods to study with stressful feelings...
i think i'm so stressed until even i watch romantic drama i fell like i wanna cry so hard (bkn drama sedih!!)
feeling so damn tired..so damn sleepy..so damn hurts...
right now i can only hope that my hand will reach any books and read them...

No comments:

Post a Comment