Thursday, March 31, 2011

i'm back !

it's been a while i didn't post anything here...
i really doesn't have time to write..
loads of thing happened to me this month...
so many heartache, headache...

feelings for this month (i think): 
i've hurt you?sorry then..but do u ever care about my feeling?do u ever think how would i feel?
what? just because ur much much older than i am i only need to think about u better than i think about myself? in that case i would not have any feelings then..why can't u just try to understands me even for a minute?  i always under stress but u never know..u just want good results from me but u never want to help me...you seem like u don't even care..i'm hurt..very badly inside..its just hurt so much until i can't say a word to anyone..thanks for making me feels like i'm just a piece of trash that live in this beautiful world...

another feeling :
i think this world never be fair..having troubles in school..troubles at home..
wherever i go there's troubles..i think i should just forget about my feeling and be a hypocrite to let others happy..even i hurt very badly inside..i have to ignore it..i have to do it to let others happy...I HAVE TO BE A HYPOCRITE!

LATEST FEELING :
WHY IT MUST BE NOW? RIGHT ON OUR FORTH MONTH BEING TOGETHER? i got a proof that u cheating on me...thanks dude!! frankly speaking...i'm waiting for it...i'm waiting for the time that we will break apart...you said i've changed..so do you..buy you never realize that..u said it's my fault in every problem we had...but i don't think so...u r the one who never cares about me whenever i need u..u r busy with ur DOTA!!!! games is much more important to u than me...you always compares me with ur ex..if ur ex is so great then why broke up with her?trying to make me jealous? i can never get to see that man..i'm sorry =D..BECAUSE I NEVER LOVE YOU TRUTHFULLY!! i'm trying my very best to love you..but every time i do so..u just didn't get it...SEBAB KAU TU SENGAL..BODOH...GAMPANG!!! I'M NOT EASY TO LOSE MOHD FAZLEE ABDULLAH!!


P/S: KPD SESIAPE YG KENAL MAMAT NIE CKP KAT DIA...BELI CERMIN YANG PALING BESAR  KAT DUNIA NIE..

No comments:

Post a Comment