Tuesday, April 2, 2013

heartbroken

Just finished taking my Calculus test..
it was horrible..too many careless mistakes..
my friends was like "Oh, I got that answer too!" "The answer for question 1 is -1, right?"
and I was like, "What are you guys talking about? I have no memory of that question!"

Why can't I be like them? Why I'm always the one who are left behind??
Maybe I just didn't work hard enough to compete with them..
One is very good in numbers..one is very good in studying..and me??
I only know how to have fun!
Somebody please guide me!!
Previous semester was a horror to me..I don't want this semester to be the same too..

I wish I could cry my heart out about this...
I want to call my families..
but I can't..
I want to call my friends..
but I can't...
I can only write it here :')

No comments:

Post a Comment