Thursday, December 29, 2011

untitled

after posting the previous post..
i realise it's quite harsh..
but when i think about it..
if i didn't write it..
they wouldn't know about MY FEELINGS...
well of course i didn't expect them to understand me,but dude..
i'm a human being and i have feelingS and it hurts to be ignored..
like you care if i say it to your face..
one second you care the next second you're not..
i think it's already more than 2 months we had a REAL conversation..
not just like "hey,what did the teacher just said?" or worse "hai."
i mean REAL  is like "how's life? what are you up to?"
if you read this and you think it is because of my mouth,my tongue made us this way..
i'll say this..
THINK AGAIN!! I'M NOT THE PERSON THAT ALWAYS HAVE THE CHANCE TO TALK WHEN I'M WITH YOU GUYS..EVEN IF I DO HAVE THEM NOBODY WOULD LISTEN TO ME..
I'LL JUST FOLLOW YOU AROUND WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING..
EVEN IT'S NOT OKAY WITH ME I'LL JUST SAY IT'S OKAY BECAUSE I HATE TO MAKE YOU THINK I'M NOT FIT TO BE YOUR FRIEND OR BEST FRIEND..
but now i'm fine with it..
because i learnt that my happiness is much more important than anyone else... 
now..i would like to apologise for my harsh words in the previous post..
i'm deeply sorry..but i hope you'll think again of what you've had done/said..
i did my part the last time (i delete all my post and status about our fight and we deal to get it over)..
now it's your time to do your part..

No comments:

Post a Comment