Friday, September 9, 2011

new life..

maybe it's too early for me to say that i'm decided to start a new life..
but yeah..that's what i'm thinking of right now...
even i haven't finish my SPM trial nor the real SPM..I've made my decision...
for some reason  i just can't tolerate the things that happened around me anymore..
i just can't..
i really have no idea what am i suppose to do..then this come to my mind...
a change..that's all what it takes..
a change to a better life and a change to a new me..
still..i don't know when exactly i should start this new life..

this year is really an eye opening for me..
thanks to God for letting me know the true colors of my world...
thanks to God that I know the truth before it's too late...
thanks to God for allowing me live in this world...
many unexpected things happened this year..
for this nine months Ill take the things happened around me as a lesson..
you'll never know who will be the person that will stands next to you..without an unbearable test..
that's is what I believe ...

for the person who hates me and have grudge against me..
i'll walk away from your life one day..so you don't have to be worry bout seeing me again...
but when i'm gone..don't you dare to look for me..
i don't care bout what people think..
all i care is MY happiness..
salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment