Wednesday, April 6, 2011

why?

why you always compare yourself to her?
your're differ from her..way too differ..
but yeah i like her more that i like you ..that's the truth...i can't lie about it...
i still can't get the reason why you behaving like;
"why she tegur you,you can just smile and when i tegur you,you just buat x tahu je.."
well..let me tell you why...
she's nicer that you...she always advice me as a form of joke so i can take it into my head.. 
she's 'sama kepala' with me...and always listen to my explanation...
while you...
always talk to me like you want to 'carik pasal' with me...advising me like you will throw a vase at my face...
talk with a very annoying tone..and you won't listen to my excuse...
PUAS?!?!?!

i hope you can change your behaviour...
and compare the way she tegur me and yours...
tapi mmg mcm xde makne lah kan nak tukar...
you just want people to follow your orders without any questions...
macam lah diri tu betul sangat...sedar2 lah diri tu yer,,,,


P/S: DISEBABKAN ANDA SELALU BEBEL...SAYA SUDAH TIDAK MENGADU DEKAT ANDA TENTANG APA2 PERKARA SEKALIPUN SAYA BERASA SANGAT SAKIT HATI ATAU SAKIT KEPALA...ATAUPUN ADA PERKARA BERLAKU PADA SAYA DI SEKOLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment